Started my Professional journey in 2010 and fell in love with internet/software there after. Email me
Core Strength : OOPS, Android & Java, git
In addition I have tried following
- Web Development (J2EE, PHP, MVC) - Working knowledge - Frameworks : Struts2 (in 2011) , Hibernate (2011), Symfony2 (2016)
- Database - (MySQL : basic understanding of relational database, SQLITE)
- IDE Tools : Android Studio ( Present for Android), Basics of XCode, Working knowledge of vi editor
- Tools: Bugzilla, Jira , Trello, Freedcamp etc.
- Novice in Servers, Managing AWS for Watstime. Configuration, software setup, crons etc with help from Google.
- I do little Adobe Photoshop for day to day task - icons resize, colors overlay, Actions, Automation etc
I did Masters in Computers Science from Kurukshetra University and Bachelor in computer applications from Kurukshetra University.
Below are couple of projects I worked in.
June 2017 - Present
One of its kind and market leader in smart lights: philips hue. Part of a small android team with core responsibility of architecting and developing user facing app. It is way more complex app than it appears from outlook due to underlying protocol involved (Zigbee).
June 2016 - April 2017
Part of Android team. We had a mantra in Booking, We believe in God, rest everyone bring data. You will be surprised how much data driven company Booking is. My core responsibilities were implementing Android features and experimenting using in house A/B product.
Sept 2015 - June 2016
It is one of the startup I founded. One liner product was: setting other people alarm and social alarms. Though it never became a startup and died as an app. Core responsibilities were product management, development, devops, backend, managing intern and discussions with freelancers. It got accepted in fb startup program and received total of 5k downloads in first 5 months. I had to shut down because of financial reasons.
Feb 2014 - Sept 2015
Number 1 messenger among Indian youth with more than 50 million downloads. I was part of early team and worked on various core technical areas of hike. Architected a plugin based model we called Platform where you could run small snippets of web code on the fly.
Aug 2012 - Jan 2014
India’s number 1 job portal, I worked here in setting up Android team and couple of months in backend.
July 2010 - Aug 2012
I was a technical trainer in TCS ignite and we worked on side projects in Android to train new employees and to facilitate R&D.